LST can provide a complete turnkey wound care service, with or without HBOT, to suit your operation.
We offer proven wound care/limb salvage programs, including the most advanced wound tracking EMR service, delivered by certified physicians and staff.
How your Hospital will Benefit from LST Wound Management Services
- We provide outpatient and inpatient programs
- Emphasis on a patient first approach, with wound bed management, edema management, and off-loading, resulting in decreased patient length of stay
- Meeting your community’s needs through outreach efforts in diabetes education and other supportive programs
- Assistance with marketing your program
- Our policies and procedures meet CMS, Joint Commission and OIG guidelines as well as all other pertinent applicable rules
- LST staff are active members of the international UHMS, NFPA, and ASME PVHO safety committees
- Proprietary wound care and hyperbaric EMR reporting software for outcome tracking
- 24/7 ongoing support available from the LST team
- Optimal healing rates through integration of HBOT as adjunctive treatment
- Increased patient compliance in state of the art, climate controlled hyperbaric chambers for patient comfort
- Application of the latest wound care technologies for best results helps both patient and facility
- Onsite training on hyperbaric equipment; consulting for billing and administrative support